An efficient single point for processing returns
Refurbishing returned goods to ‘as new’ or ‘graded’ standard
Providing a cost effective alternative to in-home repair solutions
Preparatory treatment of waste and secure storage of hazardous/non-hazardous waste
The Servicecare Way
Servicecare is proud to be the market leader, and it’s thanks to hard work, our depth of knowledge, and proven track record with both manufacturers and retailers, that we reached that envious position.
At the heart of everything we do is ‘The Servicecare Way’. This is our unique way of approaching client briefs. By working closely with our clients, we can develop solutions to meet their changing requirements.
These requirements are often driven by margin pressure and a realisation that returns can present an opportunity for both cost reduction and customer service improvement.
Put simply, ‘The Servicecare Way’ allows us to translate instinct into action, and bring clarity and consistency to the way we work. It’s a straightforward, insightful and effective approach, and our people are recognised and rewarded for their ability to apply and demonstrate ‘The Servicecare Way’ in every area of our operation.
- Pre diagnose/remote repair: Full telephony solution to offer pre-diagnosis – job avoidance, tech support, sales support and customer care.
- Refurb/Repair: Full repair and refurbish solution across any mechanical and electrical sector for B2B and B2C, bulk validations, early warning and rework solutions.
- Collect, repair, return: Ability to collect the product, perform swap outs for retailers/OEM’s, or full repair and return process with high level SLA’s and full box solution.
- National Network: Full brown and white goods national service provider for in home repairs with high level SLA’s and voice of the customer feedback.
- Sell/Dispose: Remarket and Recycle products through online, factory store, brokers, jobbers, auction houses and safe disposal routes.