An efficient single point for processing returns
Refurbishing returned goods to ‘as new’ or ‘graded’ standard
Providing a cost effective alternative to in-home repair solutions
Preparatory treatment of waste and secure storage of hazardous/non-hazardous waste
Lisa Heywood, Business Development Manager
Lisa has 20 years of experience working within the service and sales environment for both Servicecare and Electrotec, and is a prime example of the progression opportunities within the business.
She is responsible for a small team of bespoke staff, and oversees the sales and customer relations for Electrotec, both from a sales perspective and an e-commerce orientated role. Lisa constantly demonstrates the ability to maintain a high level of sales traffic as well as helping to generate opportunities for growth.
As part of her role, Lisa:
- Manages and leads the sales of refurbished electricals over numerous sales platforms
- Delivers leadership and strategic direction for the sales team
- Provides a day-to-day point of reference for customers for whom Electrotec fulfil an e-commerce solution
- Implements new business opportunities and oversees the project management team
- Ensures all new e-commerce ventures are given the same level of support to ensure Electrotec customers can benefit from a successful long-term relationship