An efficient single point for processing returns
Refurbishing returned goods to ‘as new’ or ‘graded’ standard
Providing a cost effective alternative to in-home repair solutions
Preparatory treatment of waste and secure storage of hazardous/non-hazardous waste
Simon Johnston, Warehouse Operation Manager
Simon began his career with Servicecare in 1987 as a home computer/word processor repair engineer. He progressed to Team Leader and then Workshop Manager shortly after Electrotec merged with Servicecare in the late 90s.
In 2007 Simon was asked to take over the role of Warehouse Operation Manager, and under his leadership the warehouse has developed greatly. Today it:
- Undertakes the standard storage and goods receipt/dispatch functions
- Returns validation for major manufacturers such as Panasonic & Toshiba
- Handles eBay order fulfilment for the various outlets
- Allows for swap stock processes for Humax & Argos
- Processes a wide range of Amazon returns that fall outside of the usual workshop product profile
And all of the above means that the smooth operation of the warehouse is a major contributor to turnover and profit.